Flower Baby has a little bit of a cold and was running a fever this morning so I stayed home with her and she had a sick day - chocolate ice cream and all. I know I know NO DAIRY with a fever! Don't worry it was long gone by lunch time. She also decided that she is a FULL TIME walker today so we took some cheesy pictures and a got some footage of her baby steps.
September 5, 2008
Sick Days
Flower Baby has a little bit of a cold and was running a fever this morning so I stayed home with her and she had a sick day - chocolate ice cream and all. I know I know NO DAIRY with a fever! Don't worry it was long gone by lunch time. She also decided that she is a FULL TIME walker today so we took some cheesy pictures and a got some footage of her baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! She looks really steady on her feet.
Post a Comment